SDCC Reveal.
Our friends at battlegrip.com snagged an exciting shot of the goings on at SDCC. It's an honor to share table space with the Onell Design Crew. I've been drooling over all the setup pictures being posted over at VinylPulse.com and SpankyStokes.com . Hope everyone's enjoying themselves, heres some un-blurred images that I posted way back for those who want to see all three beings pictured above:
![]() |
| Yough ---------- Parodien ---------- Zinx |
These are only three of the head sculpts I've been working on. They and many others will be available later this summer. The Zombies and random (fett and krang + suit) customs will be shipping tomorrow, saturday at the very latest. Been super busy with finalizing some things. There'll be some fun things popping up next week. Tuesday the figures from chapter 1 of the 481 Universe will be available in blind bag form. Now lets get back to drooling at SDCC pics.


Post a Comment