Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lots of sculpting.




Too busy to post lately.
Sorry everyone. I've literally been working like a mad man as of late.
I've been sculpting heads upon heads upon heads trying to get things just right.
Another exciting thing that happened lately was the Live 24 hour ToyBreak! I donated a custom TB Clack for them to auction off. The ToyBreak crew do so much for us in the toy community and it was the least I could do to help them out if even a little. Keep doin what you guys are doin! The recent (as of the 4th) packages went out a few days ago and I've got some more to send out in the next few days.

I'll be shooting up to Onell Central for the second time mid/end of november if all stays on course. Lots of new stuff to show the Onell Crew and hopefully get some new things out to you guys!

There's also a slightly big thing (atleast for me) coming in December from Nistuff x Onell, but more on that as we draw nearer!

There'll be another blog post in the next few days.
I just wanted to give you guys a mini update in the mean time.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home