Sunday, May 15, 2011

Missing Ni?

Nah, just buried under life and toys!

Prepare for Brick of text!

In the past few weeks I've made my way to Rhode Island to visit Cpresti from there back to NYC for a day of museum viewing, THOR viewing, Nintendo store going and hotdog eating. We returned back in Rhode Island for a few days until I said my good byes and head to my next destination, Onell Central. I was really excited to share my recent stuff with Matt Michelle and the little ones.

The response was good and I was met with stuff of his own to share. Most of which confidential but if you use your brain you can probably guess what I got to play with. After having a midnight Wendies run and waking up to cartoons from the 80s the next morning I said good bye to my Brother in toy arms and headed back to Rhode Island for lunch with Cpresti then was on my 3.5 hour way home.

Back to toy talk though, this mini figure thing has (taken over my life) and really opened my eyes to what I can do as far as production, hand cast stuff, paint schemes and overall silliness. I've got so many things, so many things in the works its almost too much for my little noggin to comprehend. I feel like I've officially fallen out of the whole posting thing with my recent addictions / travels so from this post on I'll be doing the daily thing to get me back in the swing of things.

The dailies will include: Sketches, Raw sculpts, Backlogged images, Painted sneaks, Scans etc. They will probably include 1-2 pictures per day, both relevant and irrelevant!

Heres some pics I've had on the back burner for a bit.




Top image is from way back during the making of the Metaluner wave back in the 8 weeks of customs. Some stuff in there that still hasn't been released.

Next one is some junk on my work desk. Some Digimon in a bucket, a skull, RxH / Glyos stuffs in the background, etc.

The last is some feet marks from some mini fig painting. Still trying to find a decent way of painting em. The idea here was to put tape sticky side up and plop the figs feet down and spray away. I've since moved you to crazy silver duct-tape which is ridiculously sticky and works like a charm.

Enjoy for the mean time!
Until tomorrow my friends!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home