Delays. Tuesday Update.
So this last week has been a doozy. I've been working round the clock on upcoming awesome projects, All of which I'm really excited about. And with the influx of work I lost track of time and missed last weeks Friday comic update. So to make up for it, heres two new pages:
481.2 Chapter 2 - New page
Random Comic - New page
Chapter 2 is in full swing now, Dregs seen better days however. Aren't the Cray adorable? And the Random Comic is pretty much a summary of my late night working habits.
And I guess I'll toss in some more pics from my recent visit with matt:
There amazingly are more pics of the grand visit. I'll save some for another post!
Enjoy everyone!









Cappy posted on August 17, 2010 at 10:35 AM
The Cray' are making an appearance! Sweet.
Is that Gobon pic CC4, NiStuff, or Onell custom?
481 Universe posted on August 17, 2010 at 11:03 AM
viva la cray! and that gobby be one of mine! he'll be making an appearance soon-ish.
Post a Comment