Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Updates.


Page 4 of chapter 2 is up: page 4

Look'a those little scamps running along! Ain't they adorable?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And heres some behind the scenes pictures:








And a very special Gift I'd like to share with you guys. While I was visiting onell central I was sculpting with the masters tools and really took a liking to one. After asking him what the name of the tool was he offered it to me. I really did love the feel of the tool and what it did to hardened Aves Apoxie but wasn't looking to acquire said tool. Matt asked me if I liked the tool, I told him I did and with that he told me the tool was mine. The man is seriously one of the best, and of course I took the tool. Heres the holy scrapper: 



The tool has been such a valuable asset to all the projects I've been working on that you guys will see soon. Thanks again matt.

1 comments:

What is the name of that thing, anyhow? For those of us playing at home.

Newer Post Older Post Home